* Nope, there's nothing anyone else can do, though I appreciate your concern.
* I got to take anti-inflammatory meds for a while, don't need them anymore.
* Acupuncture was another treatment and it's still ongoing for this week and the next. No idea if it helps, as I cannot single it out from other possible influences, but it's not making things worse either and I don't have to pay for it, so.
* I also got a special bandage that I have to wear during physical activity. I've signed up for the gym and working out with the bandage on feels ok, even when using the crossfit trainer. (Let me stress that: I'm working out at the gym now and I'm so proud of myself.)
* I'm 95% pain-free now and movement isn't restricted much, there's a leftover swelling that's caused by internal fluids (water being pressed into the tissue, to be precise) but even if I got that drained it would just come back a few days later. So I'm ignoring it. Overall I'm doing much better, don't worry and again, thanks for your good thoughts.